This time Milan Fashion Week satisfied all expectations by delivering an array of looks that prove their Italian know-how and talent remain magnificent. So rub your hands to claim the top trends that were spotted for Fall 2013. These will wake up your wardrobe. That’s for sure.
- *She’s got the pants (Moschino, DSquared2)
- *50’s Skirts (Prada, Aquilano.Rimondi, Ports 1961)
- *Furious Fur (Marni, Fendi, Roberto Cavalli)
- *Voluminous Sleeves (Bottega Veneta, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana)
- *New Ladylike (Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Bottega Veneta)
- *Super Shorts (Emilio Pucci, Blumarine, Dolce & Gabbana)
- *Pastel Palette (Emporio Armani, Emilio Pucci, Prada)