Here are the trends London Fashion Week has left us to consider for Fall 2013. At least the ones that we can actually wear, whether you like them or not. From plastic textures, roll necks, animal prints (of course!) and pink in every possible share. The choice is yours.
- *Strapless Freshness (Mary Katrantzou, Giles, Roksanda Illincic)
- *Different Leopard (Burberry Prorsum, Simone Rocha, Moschino Cheap & Chic)
- *3D Prints (Erdem, Preen, Peter Pilotto)
- *Plastic Wonder (Jonathan Saunders, Antiopodium, Felder Felder)
- *Turtleneck Standard (L’Wren Scott, Matthew Williamson, Pringle of Scotland)
- *Crop Tops (Christopher Kane, Louise Gray, TopShop Unique)
- *Patchwork Play Time (Tom Ford, Antonio Berardi, Holly Fulton)